AEC places a great emphasis on caring for the environment. As an employer we recognise that the nature of our business has the potential to impact detrimentally on the environment, particularly where we use cleaning materials. Use of such materials is under our direct control, and it is our policy therefore to minimise the use of harmful products and to use environmentally friendly products and procedures.
AEC recognises and accepts its obligations to ensure that the environment is not adversely affected by our activities. We will take steps, so far as is reasonable practible, to meet our environmental responsibilities, paying particular attention to:
- Use of environmentally friendly equipment
- Safe arrangements for the use, handling and storage and transportation of equipment and materials, which might have an environmental impact.
- Provision of sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable our employees to contribute positively to environmental upkeep while working.
- Revise and review our processes and practises to incorporate any environmentally beneficial technology or materials.
- Observe and comply with legislation relating to environmental issues
We will incorporate environmental issues in communication to all employees.
We will encourage employees to bring environmental issues to the attention of management and/or colleagues.
These policies include information relating to:
- Corporate Governance
- Code of Conduct
- Privacy & Confidentiality
- OH&S Policies
- Return to Work Programs
- Injury Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Operational Matters
- Safe operating procedures